What personally-identifiable information is collected?
IGL collects personally-identifiable information on certain areas of the Site when users contact IGL via the contact form located throughout the Site. The personally-identifiable information collected may consist of information that you provide, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and background information you decide to provide IGL. In addition, IGL collects certain information that you do not visibly enter, such as your IP address, browsing pattern on the Site, click stream data, HTTP protocol elements, and the status of cookies placed on your computer by IGL.
How may IGL use my personally-identifiable information?
IGL uses your personally-identifiable information to fulfill your requests for information, process your requests, personalize content that you view or receive, evaluate and improve our services, and for such other purposes as you may initiate or request. We may keep any of your personally-identifiable information on file and use it to contact you.
How are cookies used?
Cookies are small packets of information that are stored by your web browser. They are put on your web browser by the websites that you visit. These packets of information do not contain personal information about you but they do allow us to know if you visit the same website twice or if you visit related websites.
The laws in many European Union countries require you to provide a form of consent before cookies are placed on your web browser unless the cookie is necessary for the website to work.
There is no agreed standard for how companies comply with these laws. We do the following:
- We respect your wishes, and you can inspect, delete, or block any cookies used by us by selecting the appropriate control in your web browser.
- We support technologies that have been developed and are being developed for your web browser that allows you to be more selective about the cookies that your web browser will accept.
What are “cookies” used for on this Site?
To administer our Site and for research purposes, IGL has also contracted with third parties to track and analyze anonymous usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and members. Such information is shared externally only on an anonymous, aggregated basis. These third parties use persistent cookies to help us to improve the visitor experience, manage our site content, and track visitor behavior.
More specifically, IGL places the following cookies:
- Web Analytics Google Analytics: tracks each user’s amount of visits, and the time of the first, the previous, and the current visit First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Web Analytics Google Analytics: tracks how long you stay on the Site; when a visit starts and approximately when it ends First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Web Analytics Google Analytics: tracks where a visitor came from First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Device Identification Identify your device (e.g. computer, phone, tablet PC) so that content is delivered in the correct format First Party Session Strictly Necessary
- Language Identification Identify your language preferences when navigating the Site First Party Session Strictly Necessary
- Server Identification Identify the server which served the request First Party Session Strictly Necessary
- “First Party” Cookie – A cookie placed by this Site
- “Permanent” Cookie – The cookie information is permanently stored on your device
- “Session” Cookie – The cookie information is temporarily stored in your web browser’s memory
- “Strictly Necessary” Cookies – These cookies are required so the Site can function. No consent is required